Your anxiety takes and takes… until there is nothing left of you to give to life.
Taking the first step to change something about your life is especially hard for someone with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. But you’ve done it. Because of the nature of our work, we are constantly finding new and better treatments for anxiety. Let us know if you’ve been suffering from some of the following symptoms:
- Perpetual worrying or obsession about tiny or large concerns
- Feeling on edge
- Feeling tired
- Difficulty concentrating or your mind “going blank”
- Muscle aches or muscle tension
- Trembling, feeling twitchy or being easily startled
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Profuse perspiration, nausea or diarrhea
- Fast heart rate feeling out of breath
If you have not quite decided whether or not you’re ready, and you’d like to take a mental health screening, you can do that here.
We understand. We’ve heard it all. We know you have questions. If you want to simply enroll in a clinical trial, fill out the form below, and include any other conditions or symptoms you may suspect you suffer from.
We are always developing new and better treatments for mental health disorders. If what you’re doing isn’t working, the answer might be right around the corner.